Art of the Possible is excited to invite you to be part of our inaugural Art of the Possible Festival, running 19 to 22 July 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity to show Audiences your creativity and in some cases win great prizes!
Submit your work HERE by June 21 2021.
- Submitting your work or performance/recital to the festival and participation in it is completely FREE, some categories have the opportunity to win prizes
- Submissions are only open to current University of Adelaide students
- Submissions must be made via the online form above (or via the individual event pages)
- Submissions must be made on or before 5pm June 21, 2021. Submissions sent after this date will not be considered
- The festival will take place between 19 to 22 July and further information will be released at a later date
Please click on the individual categories below to find out all the details.
- UniBar Music Showcase
- Elder Con Showcase (Classical, Jazz)
- Sonic Arts
- Music Composition (Sheet Music)
- Digital Arts
- Film Competition
- Literary Competition (Short Stories, Poetry, Journalism)
- Meme Competition
- Virtual Reality Competition and Exhibition
- Andy Thomas Centre for Space Research – Space Tourism Feature Writing Competition
- Andy Thomas Centre for Space Research – Digital Art Competition
A document with all the submission guidelines can be found HERE